Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva

Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva starstarstarstar

Dositejeva 43, Budva, Budva, 85310, Montenegro
Tel: +382 68 219 004,
Tap to call +382 68 219 004
 
Booking on request
Prices from 27.00€  Per night
Average Rating: 0.0
Total Votes:0
 Fully booked
Contact Owner by e-mail Our Tariffs
qrcode

 

Smart TV with cable television, air conditioning, hot water 24h, mini
kitchen, bathroom ( washing machine ), safe, iron, hair dryer, bedding, french balcony, internet.

Check in times

Check-in from 11:30 a.m

Check-out until 10:00 a.m

Policies & disclaimers

7% VAT is included in the price.

Tourist (city tax) is not included in price:

Adults:  1.00 Eur / Day

Children between 12 to 18:  0.50 EUR / Day

Children from 0 to 12:  0 Eur / Day

Cancellation Policy

In the case that guest cancelles reservation or does not appear on the day of booking, the owner cancels a reservation, the owner paid money from booking reserves for itself.

Choose one of 2 ways to pay for bookings.

WESTERN UNION

After booking an apartment you are required to pay 20% of the total booking amount and the remaining amount of 80% reservation fee you pay on arrival.

If you want to immediately pay the full amount of the reservation, you will have 10% discount on the total amount.

For payment by Western Union, click the icon.

Referrals: Western Union payment is usually performed at a bank or post office. Our recommendation is that you should open this page at the time of payment on your phone, click on the icon WU to see the our details and after you recive at transfer from the officials, this information together with your personal data, enter in the form of Western Union payment and click send.

BANK CARD

After booking an apartment you are required to pay 20% of the total booking amount and the remaining amount of 80% reservation fee you pay on arrival.

If you want to immediately pay the full amount of the reservation, you will have 10% discount on the total amount.

To pay by credit card, click on the icon.

Referrals: Our site has an SSL certificate installed to safely pay by credit card. This is the most comfortable and most convenient way to pay for your reservation.
Simply click on the icon for the card, fill out the form and click on the pay.
We are registered to provide accommodation facility. After processing the data, you will arrive report via SMS or email about your transaction.

For any additional questions, you can contact us by phone or email by clicking the Contact.

There are no reviews for this property yet.

You need to be logged in to post a review.
Available for bookings
Occupied/Not available
November 2018
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
December 2018
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
February 2019
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
March 2019
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
June 2019
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
September 2019
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
November 2019
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
February 2020
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
May 2020
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
August 2020
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
September 2020
SMTWTFS
 
 
 
 
 
Tariff name Resource/property type Min people Max people Valid from Valid til   Minimum days Maximum days
Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva 4 Bedrooms 1 4 Friday, 02 November 2018 Tuesday, 30 April 2019 27.00€  Per night 0 365
Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva 4 Bedrooms 1 4 Wednesday, 01 May 2019 Friday, 31 May 2019 36.00€  Per night 0 365
Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva 4 Bedrooms 1 4 Saturday, 01 June 2019 Sunday, 30 June 2019 46.00€  Per night 0 365
Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva 4 Bedrooms 1 4 Monday, 01 July 2019 Saturday, 31 August 2019 58.00€  Per night 0 365
Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva 4 Bedrooms 1 4 Sunday, 01 September 2019 Monday, 30 September 2019 36.00€  Per night 0 365
Studio Apartment with 4 beds - Street Dositejeva 4 Bedrooms 1 4 Tuesday, 01 October 2019 Thursday, 30 April 2020 27.00€  Per night 0 365